7 habits of highly effective people: 7 learnings in 1 visual.
I am a firm believer of getting inspiration from books. They have a lot of advantages compared to other forms of learning:
- They are cheap – For the price of one class-room or in-house training, you can buy books for the rest of your professional career.
- You can easily pass them on (And share your thoughts on them).
- You can skip parts (You know the feeling when you are in a classroom training and the first 3 hours are on topics you already know a lot about).
- You can access them everywhere (hey, I’m living in a country with Blackout potential ;-)).
- They typically go more in-dept than blog-posts.
- But off course, you need to remember what is in there, so sometimes you need a quick recap of knowledge. That’s why doodling the main learnings of a book can come in handy.
My latest one is an old one: The 7 habits of highly effective people (by Stephen R. Covey). Down in one image!