Habits of successful artists – Spark 9 : Connect others
Category : Uncategorized
Connecting others… it’s what networking should be. It’s not about connecting yourself directly. It’s about building up trust, credibility or any other form of social currency by giving others the gift of your network.
It can take any form:
- Plain old sharing a business card you received from that great designer just when you’re colleague just lost his regular designer.
- Sharing that inspiring blogpost with your co-worker.
- Give a book to a good friend for fun or work.
- Make an acquaintance discover TED.
- Introduce a friend to friend.
- Tell about the things you love.
When have you connected others?